Click to visit my Facebook Page

Monday, July 4, 2011

Wow It's Grwing So Fast.

Today saw the Soleful Steps Facebook page hit 650 likers. It's an amazing achievment and I think I am still pinching myself. I opened my page on the 2nd of June, that's just over a month.... and in that time I have met so many wonderful people in the handmade community. Some of those people I already knew and some that I didn't.

I donated two custom spots to the Raising Hope Auction at Destiny Wear...one of my favorite pages. They raised nearly $50 for the cause, I was so surprised by their popularity and very proud too.

I have teamed up TWICE for the Collaborate For a Cause. For one project with Destiny Wear, MADD Lola, Summerskye and Just Like Katie. the other project is underway with Sugar Plum Tree, Creative Butterfly Designs and Lace and Ryde. All these pages are so huge and I feel so privileged to be working with them all, and for being able to help out with this project.

I have found so many more wonderful pages and creators as well........this may not be such a good thing for the credit card...lol.

It's been flat out here, cutting and sewing and doing it over and over. I am having a blast though, it's been a lot of fun and I would just like to say a huge thank you to all the wonderful people that are supporting me. From the likers on my page, other fb businesses, the lovely ladies that have bought my shoes, friends and family to my supportive hubby that has been patiently listening to the sewing machine hum day and night....a huge thank you to each and everyone of you.

If you haven't found my facebook page yet you can see it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment